Do you struggle with managing your children's misbehaviours?
Do you wonder if there are underlying reasons why children misbehave or throw a tantrum?
Do you use external discipline such as spanking, threatening, reward charts, bribery, and punishments...and are you looking for a better or more effective way?
If I told you that some knowledge in child developmental psychology can change the way you understand tantrums, setting limits and self-discipline, would it interest you?
This free video training series shows you how.
- A different perspective to dealing with tantrums,
- Setting limits: Teaching children about discipline
- Understanding children's needs: How this will save you and your child a lot of frustration
- Parents of children 6 years and under
- Proactive and progressive parents who want to learn Informed Parenting strategies
Published ECE specialist